Area Support Lead
To be responsible for the overall day to day running of the domiciliary care service for a dedicated geographical area. This includes accepting new care referrals, ensuring all visits have an allocated staff member and supervising their own dedicated care team. You will need to have good IT skills, be well organised and self motivated. Excellent rates of pay and lots of support, together with ongoing training.
- Good Standard of Education
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Willing to work towards QCF3
- Understanding of service provision in the care sector, carer and service user matching and developing sustainable rotas
- General office administrative duties
- Good IT skills
- Working knowledge of the Domiciliary Care industry and surrounding regulations and legislation
- Process and procedure driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Understanding and commitment to empowering service users
Want more information?
Download full job description
Download job application form
Apply for this job
Please download the application form above, complete and send to us via this form.