Essex County Council [Co-Ordinating Care]
- Premier Care have been working with Essex County Council for over 20 years in providing care to service users in their own homes.
- More recently for the last 2 years Premier Care has been part of a select number of providers working with Essex County Council in assisting with Enabling Service Users who have recently come out of hospital.
- Premier Care has also worked with Essex County Council in leading various group in assisting other Home Care Providers in implementing Real-Time Monitoring Software.
Homecare Association [ Membership Body For Homecare Providers]
- Homecare Association are the UK’s membership body for Homecare providers providing advice and support.
- Premier Care have been working with Homecare Association for over 10 years. Homecare Association has provided Premier Care with training material and advice.
- Working with Homecare Association has allowed Premier Care to keep up to date on changes in Home Care and relevant Training.
- Homecare Association are a good source of information for Premier Care regarding changes to legislation and PPE requirements.
Virtual IT [IT Services]
- Virtual IT are one of the pre-eminent Management Services Providers in the South of England.
- Premier Care have been partnered with Virtual IT for over 5 years. Virtual IT have assisted in providing modern office equipment and software allowing us be more secure with processes and service user data.
- Virtual IT also ensure that Premier Care are compliant with current legislation around GDPR and Cyber Security
- Premier Care has worked with Virtual IT to obtain the Cyber Essential Certificate showing that we comply with government guidelines on protection against a wide variety of the most common cyber attacks.
Webroster [Rostering Software]
- Webroster are one of the leading providers in rostering software for the care industry allowing over 300 care businesses (including Local-Authority Reablement services) to deliver an efficient, compliant, and quality service.
- Premier Care have been partnered with Webroster for over 3 years. Webroster have assisted Premier Care in improving communication and changes to our care staff.
- Webroster has allowed Premier Care to integrate with the PASS software to allow allocated our care staff Real-Time updates to their Rotas.
- Using Webroster has allowed Premier Care to ensure that any changes to visits are communicated to care staff immediately.
EveryLIFE Technologies [Real-Time Care Monitoring]
- EveryLIFE Technologies are one of the leading providers in software to reduce the risk associated with the administration of care in the care sector.
- Premier Care have been partnered with EveryLIFE Technologies for over 3 years. EveryLIFE Technologies have assisted Premier Care in becoming more responsive with issues with arise during the course of someone’s care by use of the PASS software; such as medication issues or additional support needed.
- Working with EveryLIFE Technologies has allowed Premier Care to provide Real-Time and up to date information straight to our care staff. If there is a change such as medication it is changed instantly ready for the next visit.
My Home Life [Additional Specialised Training]
- My Home Life works to support quality of life for all people who live, die work in and visit family in the care sector
- Premier Care have been partnered with My Home Life for over 8 years taking advantage of their various training courses to improve the quality of our service.
- Members of the Premier Care management team have undertaken courses on the Leadership Support Program to improve the support to our staff
- Members of the Premier Care Care Staff have undertaken courses in supporting our service users in their day to day lives.
Training 2 Care [Additional Specialised Training]
- Training 2 Care was formed initially to offer care providers high quality training to the care sector. All courses are evidence based and mapped to the Care Certificate and RQF Qualifications.
- Premier Care have been partnered with Training 2 Care for over 8 years taking advantage of their various training courses to improve the quality of our service.
- Members of the Premier Care Team have undertaken multiple courses to support both our staff and our service users. Courses ranging from Sepsis Awareness, Dementia Awareness weeks and training courses.
- Premier Care also arranged for The Virtual Dementia Tour to attend allowing our carers to get a first hand experience of a day in the life of someone with Dementia. Including wearing equipment and altering visual and auditory senses.
BTMK [ Legal Support and Compliance]
- BTMK are in the Prestigious Legal 500 Guide to the UK’s top legal practices. They are an established Essex legal firm with over 115 years experience and expertise in all areas of law.
- Premier Care have been partnered with BTMK for over 20 Years. BTMK have assisted Premier Care in ensuring we follow correct employment law and comply with our legal obligations.
- Working with BTMK allows Premier Care to have confidence that we function within all current guidlines and remain up to date on all changes in employment law.
Why choose Premier Care
Read more testimonials
I would like to thank you all for the support and care you gave I.N. You made life more comfortable for her and reassuring for me and the rest of the family.
Thank you all for your kindest and support in looking after my wife, SM. She looked forward to chatting to you in the morning and she always tried to put on her make up before you arrived. It really helped her keep going, many thanks
Thank you so much for your help in arranging things for JL. In particular when you managed to arrange someone on the day I was meant to be going to London. I couldn’t manage without you. God Bless You.
We wanted to say a huge thank you for all the love, care and support of our dear mum DP. All the team at Premier Care were a huge part of mum’s life in her final years and it is thanks to you all that I had support from all of you while I was having treatment for breast cancer and mum received the wonderful care from all of you. This meant she was able to remain at home in her own environment where her friends and family could still be around he and not having to go into a nursing home and it helped me so much. All of you helped enormously to keep her cheerful and happy and she loved you all
I wanted to thank you for the help I have had over the last few weeks from your ladies. It’s been a pleasure to see them each morning and I felt at ease with all of them. So thank you very much for your service.
Mrs L.M Canvey
To all the lovely carers at Premier Care. Thank you so much for the lovely manner in which you care for dad. Always with a smile, making sure dad had his dignity at all time and the support you showed C.H and I at this difficult time was amazing and will never be forgotten.
N.H and C.H Haleigh
I am so pleased with the care Premier Care are giving my mum; all the carers have been kind and caring to mum and keep her comfortable. They are so patient with her. She was worried because you hear unpleasant stories about some care companies but we are so pleased with you and we wouldn’t hesitate to recommend you.
My carers are very flexible and I need this as I am pretty much bed bound. I feel very safe with them. I feel comfortable with communication between myself and Premier Care.
The carers are fantastic, very caring. Thank you for looking after mum so well, that’s why she is now 101 years old
B.G Canvey Island
If I was asked to change, I would say that I wanted to stay with Premier Car, They are all good and know what they are doing.
We just wanted to thank everyone at Premier Care for the care they gave to L.B on his recent release from hospital.
The whole team were so kind and treated dad with dignity, compassion and respect.
They became part of the family and were so supportive of us all.
They made him comfortable in his final days and for that we are truly grateful.