||£18,000 - 20,000
Is a career in care right for you? You will need to have your own transport, be patient, reliable, organised, and supportive, and genuinely want to make a difference to vulnerable people’s lives. Lots of rewards with the job, excellent rates of pay and flexible hours together with free ongoing training.
- Willing to work toward The Care Certificate
- Willing to work towards QCF Level 2 in Health and Social Care
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to display empathy and warmth to all
- Ability to recognise and report hazards
- To be able to understand and cope with emergency situations Accurate Record Keeping
- Ability to work as a team
- Ability to work alone
- Good planning skills
Want more information?
Download full job description
Download job application form
Apply for this job
Please download the application form above, complete and send to us via this form.